HOW TO MEASURE YOUR RING SIZE
- Before printing, make sure that the page scaling is set to ‘None’ in your print options.
- Please ensure you are printing on standard A4 sized paper (210 x 297mm).
- Your ring sizer should measure 160mm in length.
OPTION 1: MEASURE AN EXISTING RING
- Select an existing ring that fits your desired finger.
- Place the ring over the circles below until the inside circumference of the ring matches a specific circle.
- If your ring falls in between two sizes, consider the width of the band. A wider band may require a slightly larger ring size.
OPTION 2: USE RING SIZER TO MEASURE FINGER
- Print and carefully cut out the below ring sizer.
- Place the end of the ring sizer through the indicated slit to form a loop.
- Wrap the loop around your finger with the letters side visible. The letter that appears closest to the slit is your ring size.